- My sister works just round the corner from me so we can meet up for drinks and dinner whenever we're not too busy.
- All my favourite shops are a mere stroll from my office (Jones The Bootmaker, Space NK, Monsoon, Gap, Links...mmmm......)
- There are more coffee shops, cafes and restaurants than people.
- There is no litter or graffiti whatsoever.
- There is always a new building going up, and big cranes to watch.
- It is full of street names that tell old stories: Milk Street, Honey Lane, Poultry, Fish Street Hill, Limeburner Lane.
- I love the architecture so much - both the very ancient and the achingly modern.
Here are some more pictures I took in the sunshine this lunchtime.