Friday 19 October 2007

This time 8 years ago....



....I was:

  • the size of a bus
  • worrying about whether we had enough teabgs to make the midwives cups of tea
  • living in a house with no curtains or sofa
  • desperate to wear something other than that enormous shirt and maternity jeans you see me in; they were the only clothes I could fit into
  • drinking pineapple juice and eating a hot curry
  • thinking I would sleep better once the baby was born and I could lie on my back again - ha!
  • looking forward to drinking wine again
  • worried that I might have lost my taste for wine during the preceding nine months - ha!
  • thinking that one tiny packet of nappies was enough to last me for weeks
  • looking forward to the next day when I would meet my baby, even more than C is now looking forward to tomorrow when he can rip the wrapping paper off all his presents

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, C!!!! Can't believe it's been 8 years. wow!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.