Saturday 15 November 2008

Randomness

I have been tagged by Willow from Contemplating Change in a Six Random Things meme. Love this.
  • My favourite articles of clothing are aprons and hats.
  • When G and I first started dating, each week he would buy me a bunch of flowers so enormous that I did not own a vase big enough to put them in. So he had to buy me an enormous vase too. I was very impressed.
  • This week I bought a bottle of ink. Probably for the first time since I was at school. I dithered for ages in the shop about which colour I should get. I went with classical black eventually, but I'm now thinking blue would be nicer.
  • My favourite girls name in the whole world is Edith. G vetoed it when we were expecting O. Quite vehemently as I recall.
  • I am reading a Marion Keyes novel at the moment - Watermelon.
  • I like eating smoked salmon for breakfast, but I rarely do. If I did, I'd have so much Omega 3 in me that I'd surely be a genius. A poor genius though.


And to finish things off, here is a very random photo of my copper coal scuttle.

1 comment:

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.