Tuesday 18 November 2008

A week in my shoes :: prologue

Tomorrow I am starting a week of short, daily posts about where I’ve been and what footwear I wore to get there.

If you would like to join in - even if just for one day - then please do. Just leave a comment here so that we can all go and admire your footwear and find out what you've been doing!


Tonight, at the end of a day at work, its thick tights and slippers for me, as I sit in front of the TV and sew. There is even a snippet of thread on one of my feet already. They get everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. cute slippers, great idea, I'll play, although everyone might get very bored of my trainers, and the walk to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, not sure mine would be very interesting - I tend to become attached to one pair, then wear them until they fall apart.

    Might show you them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can we do this agin next week?I may be back to wearing shoes and boots again by then...unfortunately it's been a week of slippers for me so far!
    Great idea for a week of posts!(and perhaps an excuse to buy new shoes?hmm..)x

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.