Sunday 14 February 2010

Birthday banquet


Those of you who think that 14th February is for expressions of love, have been misinformed.  It is all about birthdays!  We had a birthday banquet today, for three family birthdays. 

The three birthday boys

There were drinks; chosen from a menu whipped up by C.


There were nibbles.

There was a feast - cooked by one of the birthday boys.



There was a v...e...r...y long table.

And there was family.




Oh, and not forgetting a birthday cake AND a plate of birthday buns for pudding.


But the best thing? Place markers for everyone made by C and O.  This was mine.


7 comments:

  1. Oh how I giggled at your place card! It looks like a wonderful birthday - happy day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby hogger!

    Valentine's Day is a birthday day in our household too. Only one though, not three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a lovely day, much better than valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe we didn't get a chance to look at the CAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That told you! very good indeed.Glad it all went well, I do love the loonnnggggg table
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered if it was supposed to say 'baby hopper' and that you had news for us. Then I remembered your nephew. And that probably children with that level of wit don't reverse their letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a wonderful party, but yes where's the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.