Sunday 20 May 2012

Saturday evening

We went to Party on the Pitch - a local concert to celebrate the Olympics, in the Leyton Orient stadium, only about 5 minutes walk from where we live.

We jumped around, sang, danced, chatted to friends, drank beers and cokes and screamed our appreciation for the artists.

Party on the Pitch :: Scouting for Girls

Party on the Pitch :: Leyton Orient Stadium full of local music fans

Cam and coke

I spent most of the evening dancing with Olivia on my back.  I can hardly move this morning.

Party on the Pitch :: Dancing to Alexandra Burke with a 9 year old on my back

And I've lost my voice.

2 comments:

  1. These are such happy pictures! I am slightly horrified that we are still needing woolly clothes in May though, sob, wail. We lit a fire last night - you must have been freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - sounds like a great night x

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.